We love a good underdog story and all, but when it comes to serving our clients, our staff at Chattanooga Roots Property Team is extremely proud to be part of the best brokerage in town, Keller Williams Greater Downtown. And that’s not just our biased opinion. If you’re on the fence about how to choose a realtor or whether or not they’ll get the job done, here are some things you need to know:
- KW Greater Downtown has helped 693 sellers get the job done so far this year, which is 44% more than the second-highest selling office (our sister office, KW East Brainerd), and 262% more than the third-highest selling office.
- Of the 693 homes sold by KW Greater Downtown so far this year, over 70% of them were also listed by agents in our office.
- KW Greater Downtown has sealed the deal for over 800 buyers so far this year.
- Though the number of listings on MLS is down by 6.9%, our listings are up by 1.57%.
- While overall listed volume is up by 2.42%, our office’s listed volume is down by 2.72%.
- We price homes accurately, enabling us to get the job done faster and with a better overall outcome for our sellers. Even in our current sellers’ market, there are plenty of homes that are not selling. We don’t take chances for our sellers; we price houses right the first time.
- In the current sellers’ market climate, more buyers trust us to land them their home of their dreams – often in a multiple offer scenario – than any other office in town.
- We work TOGETHER. We share in each other’s success and learn from each others’ experiences.
- We work tirelessly until the job is done. We don’t just stick a sign in the yard and passively wait for a buyer to come to us. We’re actively prospecting buyers for specific properties.
Please get in touch if you’re considering buying or selling a home, or simply want to know what your current home is worth. It’s my joy and pleasure to walk alongside you in this process!
Making your next move a delightful one,
The Chattanooga Roots Property Team